This shipping cost overview is for the online shop only.
For shipping cost inquiries regarding our corporate company service please contact us.
• Standard shipping up to 500g = 3,00 Euro*, up to 1.000 g = 4,00 Euro*, up to 2.000 g = 5,50 Euro, 10.000g = 8,50 Euro
• With orders above/over 60,00 Euro (incl. VAT) free shipping within Germany
• We ship within 3 business days
• There is no minimum order value/ sum
• We ship with DPD, DHL or Deutsche Post
*shipping cost for merchandise up to 1.000g may vary, if the dimensions of the item exceeds dispatch by mail (higher than 50mm or longer than 353 mm) Our Coccoina glue is one of these items.
Express mail within Germany You order… …Monday through Thursday before 11:30 am: next-day- delivery …Friday before 11:30 am: delivery the following Monday …Saturday or Sunday: delivery the following Tuesday (public holidays excluded)
• Standard shipping up to 500g = 8,00 Euro, up to 1.000 g = 12,00 Euro, up to 2.000 g = 15,00 Euro, 5.000g = 16,50 Euro.
Rest of the world
• In order to calculate the shipping cost for other countries please use the select list in the shopping cart.
• Should your country not be on the list, please contact us by mail and we will calculate the shipping cost for you.
• For Shipments to countries outside the EU please note that customs/duties and import sales tax costs are incurred.
Payment/ Types of Payment
You may pay by payment in advance with Transfer or by credit card. With an order value over 100,00 Euro we ship against invoice within Germany (payable within 14 days).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day 1 .
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (R.S.V.P. Meike Wander, Mulackstr. 26, 10119 Berlin, Tel: +49 (0)30 31956410, eMail: email@example.com ) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.’
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Download the withdrawal form here: